Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy test positive??

I'm 12 days late tomorrow, and I've taken 3 tests, 2 from the dollar store and one clear blue digital. Clear blue was negative. And then I have the pics of the other two. But now I'm wondering if they are evaporation lines? Both pics are about 30 min after test taken. How do I post a pic?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I would say they are evap BUT your best bet is to post i the pregnancy test gallery and have the photos there. If you are 12 dpo wait until the morning and try a test again then. Best of luck to you and may the be ever in your favor

there is also an add an image tag on the left hand side whenever you are posting. you just need to have the image already in a url on something like tiny pic or something like that. Hope i helped!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies.. Sorry to just budge in.. Just wanted to know what is the lighten up button under the images? I've lighten up my htp and saw two pink lines?? Without the lighten up it is hard to see it in the picture I'm just a lil confused.. Xxx

9 years ago

You need to use photobucket webpage to upload an image. I've only just figured it out too!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo