Community post

Discussion

Can y'all look at my chart?

Ok, This is only my second month charting and so far things are very different than last cycle. My hormones, temps etc seem to finally be balancing out (praise God!) Does my chart look "good"? Do the steady higher temps I am having since ovulation mean anything? thank :)User Image

8 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I can't see your chart. You may have to go in to have it set for people to see.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Do you know how I would do that? I can't figure it out!

9 years ago • Post starter

Ok, I think I figured it out! It should hopefully be view-able now :)

Yep I see it now.

Yes actually your chart looks great! The steady climbing temps are really good and the dip on 4DPO even though it is a couple days early could be implantation. CTP might also be off by a day or 2 for your O day. It is possible you might've O'd 2 days earlier. Are you using any OPK's? You definitely got enough BD'ing in that's for sure! If this month doesn't work out I would strongly suggest you try OPK's if only to better understand your cycle and see when you are for sure O'ing.

&

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thank you for looking and giving some feedback!

Your welcome! for you! With all the BD'ing you did this month I would surprised if you weren't PG. I wish DH & I were younger, not that we're old but DH get's tired and sore so we can only do it every other day.

&

9 years ago

Well,my temp went up again today......and I feel pregnant! If it wasn't for the fact that I have had a lot of pregnancy type symptoms with more than one cycle, I would say I am pregnant lol. I don't want to get set on it though and not be.........you would think having already been pregnant and given birth to five babies I would know! But my body has been really *off* since my younbest was born. I am really starting to feel excited though!

WOW! 5 Babies! WTG Mom! Must want a big family huh?

My whole life I always wanted at least 2-3 kids but I had the worst luck with men. So it took me what felt like forever to find my Mr Right. He already has 2 kids just over a year apart. And they are so sweet and they live with their mom. But I want my own and DH wanted to enjoy married life for a bit before we started the whole family thing. I kept telling him that women aren't as lucky as men. We have a time/age limit. He kept saying "my older sis got pregnant late in life". Well, when I told him I was older than she was and that if we don't do this now I am going to be very upset that he didn't listen. So we started and when we went to the doctors office to see a FS...even he said I'm getting up there in age and it could take a while. Well, I think DH is starting to feel guilty that we didn't start sooner. I don't ever want to blame DH for putting it off but I am annoyed that he didn't listen to me.

I cant trust my body either. Lots of the symptoms I have been having are early PG but I have had these symptoms before during TWW. So who knows?

Anyhow, here's to hoping this is both our month!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo