Community post

Discussion

Pregnant or Not?

Basically my boyfriend and I had sex on 29th March. My LMP was 4th March. My ovulation days were 29th March- 3rd April. For the last few days I've felt really sick, dizzy and just not quite right. My nipples are darker and really sensitive. I know it's early but I felt symptoms early on in my last pregnancy too.

I have been debating if it's a bug or not but I look rosey cheeked and perfectly healthy. I haven't got an upset tummy which I'd normally get with a bug so I'm 99% sure that's not what it is.

My discharge is usually quite thick and loads of it this time of the month but atm its really thin and not much is there.

Me and my boyfriend were TTC this time next year so although we will be happy, it will be a big shock.
I'm just worried that I am talking myself into having these symptoms and I know that its too early to test

In my last pregnancy (which ended in a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks) I only had one positive urine test, all other tests (urine and blood) were negatives so I am worried that it will happen again and no-one will believe me

I guess I'm just trying to be rational and need some support if possible

P.s We aren't using any protection and I haven;t been on the pill for a year. My cycle is 6 weeks and I have possible endometriosis

Thanks xx

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Also things are starting to taste weird occassionally. Chocolate which i normally love tastes weird. Yesterday i ate soup and all i could taste was plastic! Never had that before either x

8 years ago • Post starter

Give it a few days and test possibly. Best of luck to you

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo