Community post

Discussion

TTC 8 months

Hi everyone! I have been trying to conceive for 8 months. I was thinking that it just was not going to happen. I went to the doctor, and she recommended that I get a progesterone test to check my levels. She had me do this on day 21 of my cycle. She called me back and told me that I didn't ovulate because my progesterone was .5, and should have been around 10. She told me to call her when I started my period, so I could start Clomid the next cycle.

The next day my ovulation prediction kit predicted it was my time (day 22).

It is now day 37, and I am 2 days passed when my period should have came. I took two first response tests and they came out with faint positives (YAY!!).

User Image

I took one "easy@home" test from Amazon, and it came out as negative. I'm really concerned since my doctor had said my progesterone levels were low that this pregnancy won't stick. Any thoughts or advice?! I'd appreciate it all!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo