Community post

Discussion

FREER and Evaps

Hi, been at this for a long time with no luck. Every month I use 1 to 4 Freer because i'm just always thingking this may be the month but alaways dissapointment.

I have this weird habit to taking my FREER apart and keeping the strip a day or two until it dries completely and you can see the grey line beside the red one and that somehow helps me to cope.

This month I had some weird symptoms one in particular is were I got mad at my husband around 5 or 6 DPO and flipped out for something as stupid as a cookie... and he looked at me clueless and said and I quote " WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU PREGNANT?" and it made me realized wooaaa something is weird here...

So with lots of hope this month I took a Freer on 10 DPO, and 12 DPO and they were both BFN's but as usual I took them appart to dry the strip but this month the Evaps are red lines ... I took another one this am before leaving for work but I did not have a chance to check it back to see an evap.

I took the test at different stores too so they were not from the same box or anything...

I never had a red evap on a freer and trust me i've dryed out hundreds of them...

What do you all think? Should I stay hopefull?
AF is due tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and the past two days I had some light pink cm (it had to really look at it to see the pink it was really light I can't even call this spotting...) Today still some CM but it's brownish...

So did this ever happened to anyone and what was the outcome ?

thanks for sharing!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo