Community post

Discussion

cycle day 13 of 28

I a in need of a cycle buddy. I am 30yrs and I just had a d&c in June. This is my second cycle since mc but first cycle ttc. I am on cycle day 13 and I have this white watery cm, mild cramping, and sensitive nipples. Tmi ikr anyway hubby and I have been since cycle day 5. My cm has been the same for a couple of days now and I can't tell if my ewcm is coming or has past i hate opks and I am a serial tester so if any ladies have any info or similar issues please let me know. and

<a href=

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,

According to the app I use on my phone today is my ovulation day. I figure we can get over the TWW together.

I had three MC in the span of one year so my husband and I took a break from trying. He is still very much on the fence because he doesn't want to go through the potential loss again. I on the other hand, want to try again. I hope to get pregnant some time soon. Who knows this might be our month.

Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Helly_79,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I had a D&C June of this year. I know how hard a loss can be. Today is my ovulation day as well, but I can't tell by my cm because of all the , lol but I am new to the whole charting and checking cm and all that jazz. any who I would be delighted if you would be my cycle buddy.

and

<a href=

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo