Community post

Discussion

Any one testing around sept 7th..................

Hay girlyz,,
I am looking for some people testing around Sept 7 th to just talk and share symptoms.....in this long 2 week wait....

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I'll be testing around then. there are a couple of us on this thread I just found
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=65777

9 years ago

Sept 5th for me. Sore boobs is all I've got so far! This is cycle 6, I'm reallyyyy hoping for a bfp.

9 years ago

Yeah I have sore boobs also and a tingling sensation on lower abdomen..... I do not like the 2 week wait...I'm gonna test tuesaday after I drop my son off forhis first day of kindergarten......

9 years ago • Post starter

I test on the 6th, getting antsy now. . . hate all this waiting. Pretty much slept the day away today, tired is an understatement.

9 years ago

Well hopefully you'll get your bfp......I am gonna test tuesday "if I can wait that long"...lol I don't know if it's me but I feel diffrent this month... I have the tingling and my temps have jumped higher than before 2 days past o.....I also been having that full peeing feeling today but haven't really drank a lot

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies I am due for period around Sept. 5 so I guess that is when I could test. I have been having some sort of cramping ever since my possible ovulation on 8/20 or 8/21. Now my cramps resemble AF cramps :/ it is driving me nuts. I feel like every little thing that happens with my body I notice it. I took a test yesterday morning and I was supposedly only 9dpo and of course BFN. I am just obsessing now about all of it while waiting for AF or taking my next test.

User Image

9 years ago

The tests I ordered won't be here until sept 5 actually, so I may wait until the following morning. I haven't been symptom spotting at all this cyce, but I couldn't help but notice my boobs being sore. They got a little sore last cycle before my period but thats it. I haven't been tempted to early test. I always rush into it when I know its gonna be negative so im hoping my relaxed feeling is a good sign. I'll be checking this thread to see who got a bfp! Good luck to all!

9 years ago

AF is due on September 7 for me. If the doesn't show up, I'm planning on testing on Friday.

We haven't been really trying this cycle (I decided to take a cycle off.), and I haven't been symptom spotting like I usually do.

We'll see!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Hi everyone I'm debs I've bin trying to conceive number 3 since march, I'm due af on 10th, I have slightly sore and sensitive nipples also yesterday I had mild cramps. GL to everyone and let's hope there's lots of BFPs xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am also due to test this coming weekend. With Saturday being 10DPO. I will maybe aim to test Sunday or Monday morning and will expect AF on the Wednesday.

I am TTC my first and have been trying for about 9 cycles so far over the past twelve months. Our GP has sent us off for some basic tests to see if there is anything obvious going on. I am kind of hoping not to be pregnant this month for a variety of reasons, but then after trying for so long you don't sit out a month without good reason.

If I am not pregnant I will be able to have an x-ray to see if my broken pelvis is healing! that would be a plus!

It will be great to have a group all testing around the same time. Good luck everyone.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo