Community post

Discussion

Need a cycle buddy!!!!! 11dpo today

11 dpo today. TTC my first! This will be my second time being pregnant. I had a MMC in April at 8 weeks which is very hard on me and my fiance. I had just come off BC and the first cycle got pregnant. We werent actively trying but it was definitely exciting when we found out.

Now we are acitvely trying. I have been BBT charting and monitoring CM. positive OPK on 8/15 and 8/16. BD once a day 2 days leading to O and then once on the 16th.

Took my first HPT yesterday at 10-dpo and it was neg. :-(
Took another one this morning with SMU and i see a faint line!
took another one this afternoon and there is another faint line.
So im just hoping this one sticks! Need positive vibes!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm 2 DPO but I hope all goes well for you.. many prayers and blessings to you and your fiance.. keep me posted.. good luck.. God bless..

MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN: ADIEL AIDAN AGE 5 AUGUST 14, 2009 SOPHIA EVELYN AGE 3 JUNE 11,2011 ENAGED TO FIANCE MICHAEL JUNE 14,2014 TTC #3 TO ALL TTC MUCH

9 years ago

Another faint positive this morning!!! And temp went up to 98.6 which is my highest for the month. We will see! Thanks for the well wishes and to you too!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo