Community post

Discussion

High hopes this cycle. Can anyone relate?

So I just did my second round of clomid and first trigger shot was on Monday after the doctor found two awesome sized follicles. We dtd Sunday Monday and Tuesday but we're unable to tonight. Is that enough? My hopes are so high and this cycle just feels different. Does anyone have success stories with a similar situation? Fingers crossed so tight. I hope this is it

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Good luck! I'm 4dpo and this is my first experience with the 2ww preoccupied brain. My dh and I have had a "goalie" (iud) since my second dd was born 6.5 years ago and it got pulled out last September. Much to both of our surprises: the biological clock when CRAZY and all I can think about is adding another baby to our family. We sort of arbitrarily decided that we'd ttc through this cycle then call our family complete. So it's now or never, I guess.

The wait is making me insane. I'm glad to have some other ladies to obsess together with until we can poas!

8 years ago

Yes, good luck to you too! The tww is probably the most stressful, exciting, and emotional time lol
I have two children that are 5and 7. Been trying for another for three years as I wanted them all to be close in age. I'm truly hoping this is it. My heart would burst with joy!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

My kiddos are 6 and 8! Cheers to another day checked off of tww! :-)

8 years ago

Well. Weird big red spot on my liner after walking the dog tonight. I'm 7dpo and due for af in a week. Feel like I'm out. :-(

8 years ago

Maybe implantation? don't give up hope yet.
I'm feeling pretty emotional today and broke down crying. Trying is becoming exhausting and Im tired of obsessing then being disappointed :/

8 years ago • Post starter

Well af came today. I think my cycles are shorter than I thought and dh and I missed my ovulation window. Ah well.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone else!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo