Community post

Discussion

Could this be a late implantation dip?

I've been ttc for 18 months now. I had a M.M.C last February (2015), and a D&C. I have not been able to get pregnant since. I'm starting clomid next month, but I really hope this could be my month. Since my D&C, I have had spotting 6-12 dpo. It has been a horrible experience, but this month I started B100 complex , and I haven't had ANY spotting like usual, or any symptoms this month. I had THE TINIEST bit of peach tinged CM today after going to the washroom this morning, but nothing since. I do have a nasty cough that might be bronchitis. If you would be so kind as to look at my chart, and tell me what you think, I'd be very thankful.

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry, chart didn't work?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=445467

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Can I suggest putting your temps in an app on your phone as well as here. The coverline is set too high here and doesn't take into account any illness or medication. I noticed on here it has not picked up your ovulation.
It could be an implantation dip and your cm could be implantation bleed, I wish I could give you a definite answer but only time will tell.
Good luck testing over the next few days, I hope you get your

8 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I got my period this morning at 4:30am. I'm not sure why this month was so different. I am guessing it was because of this cold and my restless sleeps that my temperature stayed so high. I appreciate the time you took to answer! I also use FF app on my phone. I'm not sure why this one doesn't see my ovulation. I always put it in manually.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo