Community post

Discussion

POSITIVE OPKS AT 4DPO

4 days ago I took an opk the test line was darker bolder than control line. (I was having my ovulation pain) so today I took an opk and it was positive ....why? ! Anybody? ?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You may not have ovulated after your first positive. OPKs only read LH which means your body is gearing up to OV but doesn't confirm it happens. Do you temp at all?

8 years ago

No I do not tempt. I have ovulation pains every month and had a very positive opk that specific day my temp was elevated. That was 4 or 5 days ago. Would it do that twice in a month?

8 years ago • Post starter

I just went through a diagnostic cycle at a fertility clinic. I ovulated on day 15 or 16 with my son and mainly went because my opk was telling me day 9 or 1o. Through ultrasound and blood work at the clinic it confirmed I still ovulate day 16. Those tests can be inaccurate. Maybe try another brand or keep testing.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo