Community post

Discussion

BBT Really Does work

Well I'm out this month but I must say taking my temp each morning helped me a whole lot. I have been keeping up with my calendar and my cycles were very regular and consistent. AF has shown up on the 25th or 26th day, but mostly the 25th day and she's only here for 4 days. But my concern was if I was actually ovulating therefore I decided to start temping. I started on cycle day 4 thru cd 25(today) And guess who shows her ugly face...you guessed it AF!! Well temping confirmed that I ovulated on CD 12 where I thought I ovulated on CD 13 or 14, well with the temping I kind of know what to look for now, I did not see an implantation dip between 7-10 dpo (well there was a dip but my temp didn't remain high it kept falling so I tested last night and I got a BFN therefore I knew AF was on the way. I will continue to temp this cycle and I have an appt. with my OBGYN the first of OCT. and if I am not pregnant then I can show her all I have done and request more testing to make sure my uterus lining is ok and my tubes are clear...I know my age plays a major part in conceiving (38) and my husband is 44. He has had the sperm analysis and he is all clear. Everything is in the good Lord's timing but there is nothing wrong with making sure my body is still prepared for conception. I strongly encourage BBT...but remember you are most fertile before ovulation and the day of...and temping is only confirmed after you have already ovulated. The more you bd before ovulation the better your chances!! But thumbs up to BBT!!

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I just started this cycle as well, I also have 25-27 day cycles, and assumed I ovulated around cd14. As per opks. According to my temps I ovulated on cd10, if my temp stays up tomorrow I'll know for sure. We've been tying for a year after a m/c. If I'm right, we've been timing it wrong all along.
Good luck at your Dr appt

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo