Community post

Discussion

9DPO symptoms.

Noticed symptoms at 3dpo,
left work early after having sudden dizzy spell
And almost vommitting, was feeling really off.
Went home and slept for 3 1/2 hours :S

Had clumpy white not painful or smelly discharge days 5-6DPO
Unsure why it was that consistancy never had that before it stopped the following day.

5DPO I also had intense aches and sharp pains in my abdomen and couldn't sleep. Felt as if I'd pulled something but next morning woke up fine.

Not a hole lot of symptoms since other than cramping on and off.

I am currently 9DPO anyone else have noticable or odd symptoms around this time?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I seemed to be getting symptoms really early too, not sure if my symptoms would show early as I'm trying for number 5. But got all the cramping, back ache, nausea, gassy, sore nipples and those Montgomery tubercles, stuffy nose and my gums have bled. I'm 10 dpo now, oh and my mood swings are incredible, I could be biting someone's head off one minute then crying or laughing the next, my bf said I love you the other day as he does all the time, but I just broke down and cried lol, he said I seem totally different this month, here's hoping :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo