Community post

Discussion

Period late.. still BFN

I am currently 4 days late on my AF and ive been testing these past days and i get BFN.. i had a miscarriage on Nov. 25, 2015 ive had 1 cycle and now late on AF.. 1 week or a few days after ovulation i was feeling all these weird symptoms but they seem to stop.. now i just feel bloated, mild cramping, moody, and i feel these weird tingling feeling under my bellybutton i just tested this afternoon on a digital test and i got a negative..

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Same here. I'm now 15 dpo and 4 days past expected af. I've taken 4 tests, all negative. So bloated, so cranky.. sooo in my head about it. I've been able to pinpoint af to within a day for years, exactly same amount of days for the past 6 months.
At 7 dpo I had twinges in my breasts and I've had on & off lower cramping since then as well. I'm so confused. Why all they symptoms and no peace of mind? Bleh!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo