Community post

Discussion

am I doing it right? ?

I was just curious as to.how others are going about ttc? I'm not necessarily charting anything. I just keep track of previous periods with an app that has been extremely reliable. My plans for this month are to dtd a few extra days this month jic. Last month I thought I had it and then my period was a few days late and completely threw me off. It turns out that I hadn't even had sex on my ovulation day based off of how the calendar revamped its self after I put in the new information. I've been told usually when trying to conceive and you don't the main reason is because you are unaware of when you're actually ovulating? So just curious as to what others are doing. Any and all advice is helpful <3

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

BBT is the best indication of if and when you O'd. OPKs can tell you when you are gearing up to O so you can plan sex around those. Every cycle can fluctuate and so having these 2 tools will greatly affect your chances.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo