Community post

Discussion

Advice or just someone to talk to ):

Hi everyone! I just joined because I am dreadfully sad and confused. I have a two year old, and I am trying for #2.

My cycle is usually pretty regular, and it always shows around the 3-4 of every month. I O'D on July 18, which is the same day we decided to try. On July 27, I started spotting brown and pink (warning, tmi!). The next day it got slightly heavier, but nothing like my regular period: usually I have severe cramps, and then I start, and it's pretty heavy (like changing a pad or tampon every hour heavy). This lasted 2 1/2 days, and stopped on July 30. July 31-August 1 it came only in the morning, but was gone again by breakfast and still only brown and pink. All 6 days I have mild cramps.

Now I have had nothing for 3 days, and I am 3 days late today . The flow was never heavy enough to get on a liner or come close to being like my regular cycle, but here I am, 3 days late with heartburn, nausea (with puking), and headaches. I haven't tracked my temps because honestly this is the first time we've TTC. My 2 yr old daughter was just a beautiful surprise.

HTPs:

07/28 (dpo 10):

07/30:

07/31:

08/03:

08/04:

I called my OB/GYN, and they have me scheduled on Monday the 11th. Has anyone has this happen and still been pregnant? I feel like I am going insane, and that I am slightly crazy

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm sorry I have no advice for you, just sending a hug to hope it in some way helps xx hope every thing turns out for you xxxx

9 years ago

Thank you!

9 years ago • Post starter

everybody is different some people get their test positive
as late as 15 days past their AF due date.
don't stress becoz stress is a BIG-BIG detrimental factor for pregnancy and lactation
I am saying so because have suffered pregnancy related complication just because of stress.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo