Community post

Discussion

So confused.

Okay so I am 18 dpo and AF is 4 days late, this afternoon when i went to the restroom i noticed some brown discharge and I thought it was my period but then for the rest of the day nothing.... I had slight cramps earlier but they are gone now and i have a little bit of lower back pain. I took a pregnancy test on 7/26 (expected period) then again on tuesday, and again this morning and they have all been BFN... I'm just confused now and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before???

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Your story is pretty much mine. 15 dpo, af is 4 days late. Took test Sunday (expected day) and Tuesday, both negative. Started seeing a little brown discharge yesterday, so naturally thought I was starting my period. Nothing. Just the little bit of discharge. Ahh. What do we do?????

9 years ago

Are you testing with FMU? I would call a Dr and get an appointment scheduled. You can always cancel if AF shows.

9 years ago

Ugh AF showed up today, thank you guys for the input though. Guess it wasn't meant to be yet!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo