Community post

Discussion

SurePredict 10miu - opinions?

So maybe I grasping at straws here, but I'm 13dpo today and continue getting the dreaded BFNs every time I poas... and I refuse to believe the sticks haha

I've been using the Surepredict 10miu/ml cheapies from Amazon and just read through all of the reviews. There are a lot of comments about how these were constantly giving a negative result while other tests were showing BFPs that were (in one case anyway) darker than the control line! Another lady said hers didn't even show a faint positive until a week after getting her obvious BFP on FRER.

Do any of you ladies have experience with these tests?

I've been holding my bladder and doing the pee pee dance all afternoon so I can go home and test on a different brand... all I have with me are the cheapies.

User Image User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I actually just bought those yesterday off Amazon and will be getting them in the mail today. I'm 10-11dpo, not sure exactly when since I used the First Response Digital Ovulation kit and not the strips and it said Yes on the 19th. Had a TR on 6/20 so we're starting and the FRER's have been negative so far. Been feeling cramping the past two days, not sure when implantation occurs, and my cycles are kind of irregular, but thinking on ave they are about 34-35days. Do you get any positives from those tests at all? Have you used others now and had positives? How many dpo are you?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo