Community post

Discussion

Timed Intercrouse, looking for some success stories please!

Brief breakdown
April 2014 I got pregnant at age 39 , miscarried this was our only pregnancy.
Depression hit I regained all the weight I had lost. We then move from OVerseas back to states August 2015.
I got a great new doctor and am currently on round 3 of treatment.
Medication protocol was the same on all 3 cycles but I will tell you changes I made on round 3.
Letrozole CD 3-12 and on CD 13 Ovridrel trigger
Cycle 1 1 follicle at 17
Cycle 2 1 follicle at 17, 15, and a 14
Cycle 3
I lost 10 pounds . I started doing 1 glass soy milk and whole milk evening to help raise my estrogen and it worked.
I took Vitamin D, CoQ10, Vitamin C and a reproductive health vitamin.
Results 1 at 19, 17 and a 15
I have never gotten a follicle to measure more then 19!

Here is my problem.
I triggered 10 AM today. My husband works until 2 am Tuesday and we will not be able to have intercourse till about noon -1 pm Tuesday. I know we are suppose to do day of trigger and next two.
Wednesday may not be possible at all. My husband is having a colonoscopy on Thursday, the doctor rescheduled it to this week worst time ever! and he will start medication on Wednesday which may lead to us not being able to have intercourse at all.

Anyone know any success stories of couples only having intercourse the day after trigger? I really do not want this awesome month with such great follicles to go to waste.
I forgot to mention I am 41 :)

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo