Community post

Discussion

OKP used unsure how to calculate DPO

Hello,

My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months with no luck. This cycle I used the Clearblue OKP which gives the 48 hour ovulation window. That said in reading I noticed it calculates the surge before you ovulate. How do I then know for sure what day I actually ovulated. I'm trying to calculate how many DPO I actually am.

I "peaked" on 1/14 (early evening) which then says I have a 48 hour window. "Peak" ended Saturday late evening. Does that mean I ovulated Saturday night or Sunday? AF is due 1/25.

First timer at this and can really use all of the help I can get. Feeling off but I think it's all in my head.

Thanks!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
Once you get your first positive opk ovulation usually happens a day or two later. So I would say you ovulated on the Sat, think Sun May be a bit too long.
That would make you 7dpo.
Hope that helps, as long as you bd 4days before and 2 after you are covering all bases.
Good luck testing soon x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo