Community post

Discussion

Has anyone tried The Stork?

We are officially steps away from IUI or IFV, but have heard about this at home OTC self-Insemination kit called The Stork. It is a bit pricey but looking at the bigger picture of more diagnostic tests, meds, and procedures the fee of $79.99 is cheap. The reviews are really positive, success stories make us hopeful and outside of it being awkward to use we were just wondering if anyone else had tried it.

OV is marked for Monday the 25th, here is to hoping to be another success story. I'll update on the experience and results.

If not and anyone is interested in learning more:
http://www.storkotc.com/

Meg

, Meg User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have heard about this. I used to use Softcups (little cups that are used to replace tampons) after BD and would sometimes sleep in them. It reminds me of that. If you try it, post what you thought about it.

8 years ago

I have heard about this. I used to use Softcups (little cups that are used to replace tampons) after BD and would sometimes sleep in them. It reminds me of that. If you try it, post what you thought about it.

8 years ago

I used Soft Cups or Insteads for years, but once my OB/GYN discovered scar tissue developing I stopped using them. I will post up how it all goes, bloopers and all. lol!

, Meg User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo