Community post

Discussion

PCOS - Awful cycles . 11dpo and waiting ...

So my average cycle is 33 days that being said I have a history of super long cycles or essentially skipping periods. I had a MC in October and I've had one period since then . I assumed after that period I am back to the crazy 33 cycle wait . I believe I know when I ovulated which would be Dec . 30th which would be a late ovulation. I had my last period Dec. 8th . By that calculation I expected my period today . No symptoms and no period . I really doubt I am pregnant right now and think it is more likely my body just, well hates me . Does anyone else struggle with crazy cycles ? Does it drive you insane ? =\'

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Try not to be so down. It can be frustrating when you have crazy cycles. I also have an average cycle of around 33days. But it has been known to go a long as 43 and as short as 27days. It can seem like you have to play detective on when you have O to get BDing. I have found that OPKing works best for me. I have just started tracking my basal body temperature to see if that can help. I have not been to the GP about my crazy cycle but if we can't get pregnant in the next few months I'll make an appointment. Gl and fx!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo