Community post

Discussion

20 dpo... Will it ever turn into a BFP??

This 2ww has turned into a 3ww! There have been times that I have doubted being pregnant (especially with all of the BFNs) and times like today that I know without a doubt there is a baby on the way! Funny thing is that I don't have many symptoms.

At 20 dpo, the only thing I have is increasingly Sore bbs, lower backache, and crazy sleep pattern. As far as the soreness, it only just started lasst night. Last cycle they were sore from 5-13 dpo. Also, Before I ovulated (I totally felt the pain from that AND saw a rise in temps), I would wake up when my preschooler does - 9:30. Every day since the big O, I wake up anywhere between 6 - 7:30 am No matter how much or how little sleep I have had. Been taking naps daily as well.

I know that Cm is not a reliable symptom, but I have been leaking water every day (more so the more water I drink).

The one thing that makes me truly believe I am pregnant is that I am officially 5 days late. I always have a 28-29 day cycle. For my whole adult life (over a decade), it has only changed once - when I was pregnant with my son. Of course I just didn't have it the whole time.

This is the first month I actually ttc, and I cannot agree with a late period and NOT being pregnant. I know I ovulated, I know I have 14 day lps, I know that I was very active during the 6 day window, and have had quite an interesting chart - including sustained temps, triphasic, natural dip at 4 dpo, possible implantation dip at around 8 dpo, and a crazy high temp at 16 dpo - the day before my back started hurting. There is No way there is a cyst or any other reason for my period to be late.

I did have a Beta done today, and they also did a urinalysis (-) of course, so now I am going to be pulling out my hair nervous waiting to hear what my hcg levels are. The nurse told me my blood pressure reading was high today 140/97, and the only explanation I have for it is that I am preggo. The last time it was high was when I was in labor 3 years ago... And I was far from nervous at the doctor's office today.

It's all up to time now because I doubt I will ever get a BFP on a test any time soon. I know I am pregnant, but am so worried about having really low hcg levels with a 3 week gestation. I am also scared that I conceived but something may have gone wrong.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Becca - Keep those positive thoughts. Everything in you, and that you have stated point to you being preggo! Try to stay calm and know that your time will come for that baby.
Keep us posted as to the outcome of your trip to the doctor.

9 years ago

Any news on HCG level??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo