Community post

Discussion

Green Stool

This might be too much info but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed green colored stool about 5 dpo? It's not loose, I haven't ate anything abnormal that would change colors, and no new vitamins. TIA!

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Do you drink or eat a lot of dairy?

9 years ago

Not really. At least I haven't had any more or less. I more of the same things today when I used the bathroom. I'm having some other early pregnancy symptoms so just hoping and praying this is it this time.

9 years ago • Post starter

What are your other symptoms? It could mean food is passing through your body to fast, and that could be due to the hormonal changes in your body. Keep being positive, hoping this is it for you too! Lots of baby dust your way :)

9 years ago

Thanks I'll take whatever help I can get! Other symptoms are sore nipples, back ache, nausea, moodiness, and lots if gas...sorry that might be TMI. Can't wait for weekend to test!

9 years ago • Post starter

I know the two week wait is so hard, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm only CD 10

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo