Community post

Discussion

What is this?

Hello this is my first time on writing on this forum, I am just wondering if anyone else has had this so I will explain from the beginning I had a normal period on 29th November and lasted 5 days nothing odd there me and my other half dtd during what my ovia app told me was my fertile period now here is where is starts to get strange on the 22nd and 23rd of December I had pinkish discharge only when wiped and only happened once on both days then on 26th December my period came but was very light and only went to a medium flow on one day then light then gone so only lasted 4 days which is strange for me since the pinkish discharge on the 22nd and 23rd I have been bloated, gassy, waves of nausea and now as I am approaching cd14 I have had a metallic taste in my mouth for the past 2 days now this weird taste is the only thing that is throwing me i did a pregnancy test on 26th December and was negative but because my period was weird and light I have been doing opks since cd2 (27th December) and from cd2-4 the test line was nearly positive then opks were blanking up until this morning (cd13) can anyone help??
Sorry it's long
Xx

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would suggest taking another pregnancy test. With my son, I had what I thought was my period. Had bleeding for 4 days to the point I was even wearing tampons. On the 5th day I didn't feel well and took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. At that time I thought my "period " was actually my body miscarrying but he is know a 3 1/2 year old. Granted, my story is not very typical but you never know.

8 years ago

Yeah I only have 1 pregnancy test left I may use it tomorrow morning and see what it says, it's just I literally cannot get why I am getting this metallic taste x

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo