Community post

Discussion

Did the deed 1 day before fertile phase... might I be preg?

My cycles range from 25-30 days long. The first day of my last period started on Dec 21st and we baby danced Dec 28th. My app says thats one day before my fertile phase but I just can't trust the app bc my cycles vary so much. So, my symptoms started yesterday. I'm sooooo tired. I was exhausted yesterday by 4pm. Then this afternoon, I slept so soundly that I didn't hear my dog barking at the front door and he's really loud. My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time and that is accompanied by millions of sneezes. This is not an allergy season for me. My stomach/lower abdomen feels full and stiff. I burst into tears for no real reason this morning. Dave and I aren't even really ttc right now. I mean I'd be okay either way. I am just curious if my body and mind are messing with me. What do yall think? Anybody experience this before?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Technically it's possible, since you're not sure of your ovulation date, but it's unlikely. Your fertile window is date of ovulation plus five days prior. If you ovulated a bit earlier than average, let's say cycle day 12 (Jan 2nd), and had sex on cycle day 7, it's within that window. But if you ovulated on day 14 (average), then sex on day 7 is not going to result in pregnancy. Your hubby's swimmers just can't last that long.

If you were pregnant, you're also pretty early for symptoms. At most, you're only a few days past ovulation, and likely haven't implanted yet. Your body doesn't "know" you're pregnant until after implantation.

8 years ago

I agree with pp. My last cycle was 12/23. Youre about cd 17...so no way you're pregnant at this point. Good luck!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo