Community post

Discussion

Positive then Negative FRER wth!!!

I can't take it anymore ....I've been ttc 3-4 yrs I have pcos so I now know what the problem is but to get a positive hpt from the ovulation box then buy a new hot box and see stalk white is getting old.....I think they put something in the hpt that they give for free in the opk because this is the second time this has happen to me....I'm so sad .....I'm just going to go to a 'RE and step this up bcuz clomid and metformin is not working alone ....

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I completely understand your frustration. I'm going through the same thing. I have PCOS as well and I thought I finally got a positive but it was an evap line using FRER.

I've been doing some obsessive Internet research lol and I've seen so many stories of women going through similar situations and then tried Vitex and got their BFPs. Have you tried it yet?

Good Luck to you. Our time will come soon enough :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo