Community post

Discussion

Anyone 10dpo w/ no symptoms other than some mild cramping?

Hey - am I imagining things or what! Maybe a bit too hopeful?? I have really had no symptoms yet - just some mild cramping, but I think that's due to some stomach issues - not really sure b/c I have no other symptoms. Am 45 and trying for my first! (yep, I know - the clock is ticking!) Lot's of luck to everyone!

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi chekai,
How are things going, any luck? Hope it was good news for you. If not preg where are you in your cycle now?
Baby dust xx

8 years ago

Hi, Kerzie,

No luck yet. Right now I'm 5dpo - no symptoms yet, really. At 3dpo I got dizzy and fell, but that was way too early to be a symptom - not really sure what that was about. This morning I got a little light - headed when I bent down. I know it's too early for symptoms(right?)

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
I've given trying to work out why my body does things, maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought? I hope this is your month.
Try take it easy for a week or so with no lifting things if you can help it. Pineapple core and Brazil nuts are great for helping during the 2ww.
Keep us updated with the symptoms and how you are getting on xxx

8 years ago

Thanks! I didn't know that about the pineapple core and Brazil nuts. I'll have to give that a try. So far, no real symptoms or anything - will have to wait - only 6dpo. Where are you in your cycle ? Hope this is a good month for you!

Hi,
I'm just waiting on o day which should be the next day or two then it's the dreaded tww for me too.
I'm on antibiotics this month, got tonsil infection that spread to my kidneys so not feeling great. Will give it a minimum go this month as can't completely ignore it but looking forward to next month when I will be fighting fit again.
Keep me updated on symptoms and how you get on, got to live my excitement through other's this month.

8 years ago

10 DPO for me and no other symptoms other than the mild/dull cramping. AF is due this Saturday the 23rd and what I take as a good sign is that I haven't spotted yet (which I usually do around this time).

Seeing that BFP using the OPK has me rather over confident that I will get another BFP but with a HPT however I cannot bank on the idea that I am pregnant without any other symptoms. I do have a few more days before then so I remain hopeful. Fingers are crossed for us all!

8 years ago

Hi, everyone. I'm at 8dpo and today experienced a little mild cramping in lower abdomen - it could be anything, though.

What gets me is that I hardly have any CM - have been mostly dry then yesterday (sorry if this is TMI) a little bit of creamy white - then nothing. Today a tiny bit of clear sticky cm that's about it.

No breast tenderness or anything. I'm doubtful but hopeful. Anyway, it's still early.

Lots of baby dust and prayers to all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo