Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 with Fibroids

My husband and I are both 33 and now that we have gotten serious about TTC#1 I have been diagnosed with fibroids. I would love to chat with others who are going through or have been through this!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello, I am 28 and hubby is 26 We have been ttc for 13 months I have been through all the tests and was told i have a small fibroid labeled as a Subserosal Fibroid They don't think it has anything to do with not getting pregnant since its so small and located on the outside of the uterus. I have this unbearable pain on my left lower side that i ONLY get every OTHER month near the end of my period. No one knows what it could be but it is the same side as where the fibroid is. I will be going for a laparoscopy sometime this month to get a better look.

9 years ago

Hi AMW527. We have also been ttc for 8 months and I have been diagnosed with fibroids. I am not sure how big or how many but the gynae wants to remove them. personally I dont want to go under the knife again if its unnecessary (i had a diagnostic laparascopy to diagnose the fibroids).

How long have you been ttc? and what type of fibroids do you have?

9 years ago

I am not sure what type of fibroids they are yet they just told me that there are 3 of them. The next step is a HSG to see if any of them are blocking my tubes and to determine how much of my uterus they are taking up. My doctor suggested Lupron to shrink the fibroids as an option to try before surgery but I am not comfortable with it after doing some research so surgery will be my only option if they are in the way.

For now we are just going to keep trying and keep praying! Good luck to both of you on your journey!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo