Community post

Discussion

Using whole blood on a home pregnancy test.

I have done a lot of research because I was curious to see if you can use whole blood on a home pregnancy test. Well it is possible and can be done. I did this method last month on a dollar store HPT and it was negative and I was not pregnant. I did it this month and I got a positive. I have done a few urine tests and they came out a very faint positive so in fact whole blood seems to be more sensitive then urine. The labs usually either do serum or urine but new studies have shown that whole blood may be used on certain home pregnancy tests. check out these links you will find them interesting.
LOOK UP USING WHOLE BLOOD ON A HOME PREGNANCY TEST. AND IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT BRANDS AND HOW TO DO IT.
This method can tell you at a very early stage for its way more sensitive I found with me. But I am also suspecting that I am carrying twins. I just hope that One baby or two it just sticks.
Also in one of these links it will tell you what brands you can use and how to do it.

User Image[/url] User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well I did some research and testing myself I found after you ovulate you get a false positive and just before your af you will get a neg.
So I think its completely inaccurate to do such test like these. I don't know what the outcome is if you are Prego but I have also read you will get a positive depending what stage in your cycle you are???When your not pregnant.

User Image[/url] User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo