Community post

Discussion

8dpo and really cranky! Is this happening to anyone else?

HI guys! I'm 8dpo and having crazy irritability! Im also experiencing frequent urination, increased hunger, and yesterday i had some yellow stretchy cm which is a new one for me. I also had some mild cramping at 6dpo and now I have a dull pressure like feeling. Could these be pregnancy symptoms or am I losing it?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was reading your post. I am 8dpo. I have already been feeling cramps for three days. This is very rare for me. I will normally get a little cramping day of ovulation(likes 2 hours), but not every month. My cramps are never that bad during my period either. Maybe 2x a year, I get pretty bad ones. I also am dizzy, not hungry, back ache, feel different and moody. Things taste weird to me also. No tenderness in the chest area yet. Also, yesterday I didn't feel good. I'm good today. We have been trying for a good 7 months. We will see what happens? This time, I am waiting to test closer to when my period is due. Should come around Tuesday? But lets hope it doesn't come at all. :-)

Good luck to you!

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo today... more weepy than cranky but at 6dpo and 7dpo I was VERY VERY cranky. I yelled at my poor husband last night over something super silly.
The thing about these symptoms is they could very well be pregnancy symptoms but they could just be PMS too :(

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo