Community post

Discussion

10DPO light pink spotting after intercourse?

today after intercourse my husband said he had light pink blood or something on him but i went to wipe and nothing there could this be implantation bleeding?

+ User Image

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hey there! Sounds promising, as I am in the exact same boat! Painful intercourse and woke up at 4 am with pink tinged cm!!! I am 11 dpo today and am anticipating my bfp by tomorrow! Here is the crazy: this would be my 3rd pregnancy...and we were not actually trying, yet! We use withdrawal method and have been successful at it for 2 years! However, I started charting my o with opks a couple of months ago so that we could try for a boy! We have a 3 and a 3 and a 2 y/o girls and would love a little boy! Healthy baby first, of course! With that being said, I know what it feels like to be preggo. I just know that I am pregnant, even though symptoms are different this time around! Here are my symptoms:

0 dpo: o pain left side. Ewcm positive opk 7 am. Bd 10pm..with pullout/withdrawal
1 dpo: no cm whatsoever which is very strange. Extreme exhaustion and shin splints?! Dizzy spell
2 dpo: no cm. very tired again. Breast pain (not uncommon after o) although it's more of a burning/shooting pain
3 dpo: no cm. burning armpits and carpal tunnel feeling in feet and arms
4 dpo: same as 3
5 dpo: same only breast tenderness much stronger itchy left breast. Really wanted to eat McDonalds...gross
6 dpo: breast pain getting worse, a couple waves of nausea tiny cwcm. Bad headache. Mild cramps and shortness of breath
7dpo: bad headache first thing. Tender breasts continue. Very little cm dizzy spell. Shortness of breath and mild cramps
8 dpo: feeling out. Breast tenderness subsiding (AF symptom) minimal cwcm, must eat submarine sandwich! Must! Lotion like cm but not a lotNo notable symptoms. Tested bfn of course!
9 dpo: bfn again no symptoms other than needing to eat ribs (thinking I'm def out and it's going to be a bad AF) bd around 11 pm
10 dpo: pinkish cm at 4 am, not a drop of blood since but still light creamy cm. bfn
11 dpo: breast tenderness still low but seem a little fuller. Thought I had a squinted on frer.. Bfn I think!
Even though we weren't technically trying yet...hoping for a bfp tomorrow for both of us!!!!

8 years ago

Last night at 11DPO i took a FR pregnacy test it was a very faint positive. And today i took a clear blue digital advanced this morning and it Said not pregnant. I'm unsure of what test answer i should go with ....12DPO today.

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

The digitalis are not as sensitive as the others. I never got a positive on digital until confirmed with a clear second line on regular one. I'm a POAS addict and have had 2 bfn today. I may be psyching myself into thinking I'm preggo. Although, I have never had any implantation bleeding before...baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

Any updates on you ladies? Hoping for bfp fx!

8 years ago

Thanks KressLove! I must be crazy or a jacka$#! Bfn on frer for me this morning at 12 dpo. I think the pink tinged cm really messed with my head. I have never had IB with my other two kids...I've also had two chemicals so I thought for sure I was preggo! Not any significant symptoms to speak of...I think I'm out! (If I was ever really in?!) AF due Sat...will keep you all posted!

8 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I was eager to know because I'm going through the same thing with the pink spotting. It's still too early for me to test. Af isn't due until Tuesday. I had the spotting after sex, no history of IB, and no other symptoms besides fatigue. The day I spotted I had serious back cramps and twinges. Idk, I wanna poas but I don't want to see a

8 years ago

Hang in there!! Maybe try to test on Sat or Sunday?

8 years ago

Kbella- I was suppose to "chill" this cycle and not symptom spot. But when I saw the spotting, it kicked me back into gear. I didn't plan on testing early at all, only if AF didn't show like clock work. Maybe I'll test Sunday or Monday if I'm not getting af cramps by then

8 years ago

I hear that! With you 100%. I would be laughing at myself and not thinking about it at all if I didn't have the spotting, too. Dear Lord please tame this cray cray! I hope that you get your bfp, KressLove!

8 years ago

I tested 2days ago at 11DPO and got a positive pregnacy test. Using first response 6days sooner. Yesterday and today my lines seem to have gotten darker hubby doesn't wanna Believe my test is accurate cause i used a clear blue advanced digital the Next morning and got a not pregnant so I'm still waiting to test again sat or sunday 15-16DPO sat af is due so my fingers crossed with this one but i hear clear blue needs about 50 hcg or more to detect pregnancy so we will see

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo