Community post

Discussion

Holy cow, does this really look positive, or what?!

I'm not sure where I am in my cycle, 8-10 dpo, I think. My period isn't due for 7 days, but I tested with a first response, the one where you can test 6 days sooner. I realize the ridiculousness in this, but I've been having some symptoms. Either AF is coming early, or...well. Anyway, I thought it was totally negative at first, but I gave it about 10 minutes. Still thought it was negative, but as I moved it, I thought I saw the faintest shadow of a line. There was light shining through the test, so I'm not sure if the test has something structural inside that would cast a shadow, or if it was a shadow from the indent line or what, so I took a pic, put it in black and white, and it kinda does look positive. I think. Or it's an evap or like I said, something structural. What do you think?

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I can't see anything to be honest - but it might just be the picture. Still early days yet, though, plenty more time for a definite BFP!!!

9 years ago

If that's a frer flip it over and you'll see plastic "ribs" directly behind the result window. If you're holding up to the light that may be what you're seeing.
I don't see a second line in this pic.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo