Community post

Discussion

Addicted to pregnancy tests!

Hi, I am new to this forum. I just started trying to conceive and have taken a billion HPT! I feel like every time I take one, it's going to be yes this time around! Is anyone else crazy like this?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I just started ttc, and yes! I have spent so much money on tests. I never thought I would. I suppose as time goes on it gets too old to keep doing, but right now, it's too new not to wonder....

8 years ago

Even though it can be hard I just wait until I get af. I've taken 3 hpts since ttc. 1x early in ttc to conceive & I had crazy symptoms but it was bfn. 2x when af was 1 day late & bfp. Unfortunately I miscarried. I've taken 1 since then cause af was due & I happened to have an ob appt but bfn. I prefer to wait so I don't waste the tests. Usually I spot 1-3 days before af so once that happens I know I'm not pregnant. The month I got pregnant I had no spotting.

8 years ago

Yes, I've tested everyday since ovulation doh. I know they will be negative but I just hope. I've done 20 tests in less than 2 weeks, thankfully only internet cheapies. I'm due af between Tuesday and Friday as my cycle differs and the closer I get the nuttier I become. You would think this being possible number 4 I would be less nuts but seems not lol. In in UK anyone else UK here?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo