Community post

Discussion

Still have a chance??

Hello ladies!

This is my first post on here so I don't really know how this works, so I'll just give some details and ask my question:)
I had slight brown and pink spotting at 7dpo. I developed flu like symptoms on 8dpo all the way to 11 dpo, and now in the recovery stage. Ive had mild waves of nausea, more like gagging since 7dpo. Since 9dpo, I've developed a dull pain/ twinge in my lower back on the left side, right on top of my waist and the pain radiates to my lower left abdomen as well. I feel the same twinge on my right side as well sometimes with mild cramping. I've been taking hpt since 9dpo hoping to see a positive. I got a very very faint second line on a dollar store test on 11 dpo, but first response, EPT, and clear blue all gave me a BFN.
I noticed very very light spotting today, and AF is due in 2 days. :( does this mean she's coming ? Or can it still be IB??

My question is, is it too late for hope?? Has anyone had this left side sharp pain and had IB on 7dpo, then spotting on 11dpo with so many symptoms, and gotten a BFT??
Sorry for the long post!! I'm just so frustrated!!!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Some people spot right when af is suppose to be due! Definately not out until you have a full period! But it could go either way, just test in a day or.two to see if you get a definate positive!

Mill

9 years ago

Thanks Milbernett!!!
I guess I'm just looking for the slightest hope now!
I'll let you know if the witch shows up or not:(

9 years ago • Post starter

I've heard those dollar store tests are really good and your symptoms sound promising. There is a large tendon that reaches from the waistline down to the ovary area, maybe when you hurt your back that muscle was overworked in the front abs. Try some light stretching and warm bath. But this all could be the changes to make room for baby. Keep testing and keep us posted! Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Thank you so much for the positive reply!
I know I'll be getting this pain checked out if I don't get the results I'm hoping for this month.

I haven't tested since 11dpo, I'm 13 dpo now, but I'm so scared of getting negatives again and again on the expensive ones. I tested with dollar store one twice on 11dpo and got very faint second lines within 2 mins....
I'm so confused. I think I'll test tomorrow again to see if anything changed:(
Thanks again for all the helpful replies!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo