Community post

Discussion

8 dpo and cramps!

This will be 4 months of trying for a baby, this cycle ive been having a lot of cramping and back aches, headaches at night also. I took a test today yes way to early but i'm obsessed, it was neg. I might have seen some kind of line but it's me being crazy I suppose.
Anyone getting cramping at 8 dpo??

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I also had a lot of cramping on 8dpo which was Monday. It felt like AF was about to start any minute. What did yours feel like?

I haven't yet taken a test. If my temps stay high, I might test on Saturday. If they dip a little, then I'll just wait to see if AF arrives when expected on Sunday.

Best of luck to you!

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo today and have been cramping since 6dpo. It's a really good sign for you. When is AF due?

8 years ago

My cramps were more of a dull, non-aching cramp. Didn't feel like AF was coming.

8 years ago

AF is due the 11th. The cramps are different then AF cramps, feels more like dull ache. Im getting headaches at night also.. Also the cramps come and go, more in the morning and fades but then comes back in the evening.

Good luck to you too ladies!! x

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo