Community post

Discussion

WARNING - Medisure tests!!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to post to tell others about this brand of tests to prevent heartache and disappointment! I bought several of these tests (they were quite cheap so I guess I've learned you get what you pay for). I started testing at 10 dpo and had a positive line - unbelievable to me as the tests stated they were 25miu. I continued to test using these for the next two day getting some pretty good lines so I decided to do a FRER to confirm, this was negative (not a squinter on sight). I then used one of these tests the next morning to see what the result would be - again I got a good line! I waited until the following morning to do another FRER and nothing!!
Well, needless to say AF came on time and I'm a definitely out for another month. These tests are inaccurate, unreliable and have cause me and my dh a great deal of upset and heartache over the past few days. It's one thing getting a BFN but it's a whole new and terrible ball game to go from the elation of thinking your long awaited bundle is finally on its way to the empty, harsh reality that you've been mislead by test that shouldn't be on the market.
Please don't fall into this trap ladies, stick to the tried and tested.
Baby dust to all!!!
M x

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo