Community post

Discussion

Is this true ??

My fiance and I have been ttc for 21 months and I need some advice from you guys :)))!!!!
4 days ago I used my clearblue advanced digital ovulation test and I did receive my smiley face so we bd ! I was at a store buying body wash when I walked by the pregnancy test and thought buying one won't hurt no one. I knew if I tested at 4 dpo their would be nothing their. But , I seen a 2 second line appear. ! You dont have to hold it a certain way to see it , you can even see the color dye and it popped up within the 2-10 min. Time frame. I cant pick it up on my camera yet but , When my fiance gets home im gunna ask him what he sees :)! Could it be that maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought? My opks have also been coming out with good dark lines.
Thank yu so much to everyone who took the time out to read and reply back ! God bless! :))

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If you are getting positive on pregnancy tests ( good dark lines) then i would invest in a digital with the conception weeks on it. It is not uncommon to ovulate more than once a month. opk's cannot distinguish between Lh and HCG that is why they are coming out positive. prego tests cannot detect LH so digitals also only usually pick up HCG levels at 40 or above so then you would definately know. Good luck and i wish you the best!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your time and your reply! It really does mean a lot to me! I honestly don't know what to think Im spotting brown now. I also took another pregnancy test and it came back negative. The first pregnancy test I took was a blue dye and the one I took today was a pink dye. Maybe the first test I took was an evap idk .... But if my ovulation was a couple days ago could this brown spotting be Implantation bleeding ? My period is due it 9 days from today. Thank yu so much for your help?. God bless !

8 years ago • Post starter

I would also get a test that has the weeks on it as well. The spotting can definitely be an early sign as well. I'm not too sure when it comes to the ovulation and the OPK's because that still confuses me at times, but I really wish you the best of luck and I hope this means that you get your BFP!!

Good Luck!!

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your response it really means alot to me !! I will definitely do an update and tell you what happens!! I'll be testing again Friday. :)!!! I'll keep yall in my prayers ?.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo