Community post

Discussion

any ideas?

Hello ladies :)
I was wondering if you all could prob put my mind to ease or keep me busy with your stories. I have a couple of questions...

So my AF came May 6 til the 11.
I did the "deed" 11,13,14,15 and 16.

According to my tracker I was suppose to ovulate on Friday the 16. I really couldn't check my CM due to having unprotected sex and yeah it being kinda a mess (so sorry tmi!).

On Friday I noticed really faint cramps on my left side. I bought a OPK test (not 100% sure if I ovulated Friday) and took it Saturday and it's been negative ever since. Since Saturday my CM is creamy and white. I also started to temp today and it came out to be 97.9, and since I just started I really don't have much to compare to.

My symptoms are only cramps on the left side that I still have til today, creamy CM, and my breast are getting bigger. My AF is suppose to come around the 29th. I've been having trouble sleeping but I'm so tired during the day (possibly because of my lack of sleep) I haven't had much of an appetite either.

Have any of you had CM like this after you ovulated or became pregnant (if you have kids already) ... Is my temp low even if I did ovulate? I'm sorry for the all the questions ... I had a surprise pregnancy that's ended up as a mc three years ago and wasn't ttc so I've never done any of this. Any stories or feedback would be very appreciated! Sorry for the long post!

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry I can't answer all of your questions, but I can write you a little snippet from the information that came with my Basal Thermometer:
"The basal temperature before O is usually in a range of 96.5 and 98.0 degrees (F). Probably one of the most frequent ranges is between 97.4 and 97.7. After O, the basal body temperature rises about .5 degreees and stays in that higher range until the beginning of the next menstrual period."

Now, that being stated, for me personally: I'm usually in the 97.0-97.3 range pre-O, and 98-98.3 after. (And I usually miss a few days, so it might even be a wider range.)
Point of this being- if going by MY personal experience, yes, you O'ed, but really there's no way of knowing since you have no previously recorded temps to compare to. I always get thick/creamy globs of CM (sorry tmi) right after O, but again, that's a trait of mine, not yours. Start tracking, sister. Don't psych yourself out about it too much. If it is, yayyyy- but you still have to wait to test. (I'm dying to test- I also O'ed on the 16th) But if not you might be super disappointed :/ So just take it easy for now and try not to obsess (...Yeah, I know. haha.).
Is this your first month taking note of your CM and BBT and all that other fun stuff?

User Image

9 years ago

Hey thanks for your reply.
Yes it is I've been doing so much research I feel like I'm doing he for school hahaha.

I do think I already O'ed I guess I'm just paranoid! What day are you planning to test?
So yesterday my temp was 97.91 and today it was 97.98.. I read those are normally temps if after ovulation..
I checked my cervix and it's high and it feels more like a chin soft then firm and and it's kinda closed I'm 5dpo, and my cm is a lot and creamy. Still been having cramps! Weird dreams etc

Glad to know we are at least O twins lol

9 years ago • Post starter

I know what you mean. I've only really been trying for a month or so, but I learn something new everyday. lol.

I'm trying to hold off until the 24th, but I doubt I'll be able to. I told myself I was going to take it easy this tww, and as everything is happening as it always does (same old sore BBs, slight pressure/cramps, etc) I don't think this is my month. The only reason I'm going to test is because my SO and I BD'd the day before O, so there's a possibility.

2 cycles ago my body did a flip on me- suddenly I had darkening areolas, Mont's Tubes, crazy dreams, sleeplessness and anxiety. And all of this happened right after O. And then last cycle, it happened again. So now that I'm having it again, it's not so much of a shock. I don't trust my "symptoms" anymore. xD Crazy how the human body can do crazy sudden changes like that.

When are you testing? Ugh I'm dying for this tww to be over so I can start over again.

User Image

9 years ago

i'll prob test the same day as you. i'm kinda nervous.
i did the bd on the 11,13,14,15,16 and ever since the 16 I've been cramping. i don't think theres a possibility i can be pregnant only because I'm traumatized from having a mc 3 yrs ago. which test are you going to use? this is so frustrating! what day are you suppose to get you AF? mine is between 29-31

I have a 27 day cycle, and magically started bleeding the first of the month, so my cycle day and the day of the month are the same. Soooo convenient. lol.

It seems like we'd both be pregnant, being that we did 'everything at the right time' so to speak, but the one fact that rings through my head each tww is: you have about a 20% chance, AFTER you become fertilized.

So I don't mind that it'll take a few cycles. It takes a lot of people a few cycles. Annnnd I'll be using some IC's this time, as I blew a TON of money on tests a few months ago, lol. SO thought I was nuts. xD What about you?

User Image

9 years ago

what are ICs? if i don't get pregnant this cycle i'll prob wait a couple of months.

IC's are 'internet cheapies'. The little dip sticks you buy off Amazon or a pregnancy test site or whatever.

So I tested on 4dpo, to have a white/control test for comparison. I've tested once a day since. All negative of course. The one from this morning, 7dpo, has the faintest faint line on it, after the time frame. So now idk if it's an evap or the very beginning of a bfp. But none of the other 4 tests have anything on them; no evap line, nothing at all. Idk why I did that. Now I'm all anxious and have to wait at least a few days to confirm one way or the other. haha. Oh, I feel silly. I told myself this would happen, but weighed the interest I have in progression shots (in the scientific sense) and my impatience got the best of me. Ohhhh well. Here's to hoping!

User Image

9 years ago

Aww I don't blame you! I would have done the same! This morning I took my temp it went from 97.98 to 97.72 ;( don't know if that's what they call "implantation drop" but my cramps haven't gone away, been having crazy dreams I have backaches, strong headaches! Ughhhhhhh hopefully tomorrow my temp will rise if not I'm out this month!

Could be. Not everyone gets that, but some do, and it leads to a 'triphastic chart'. But it's really more of a hindsight tool. See if it jumps back up! If so, might be the case! ;D
I've been taking OPK's too, it's my first month using them and I wanted to have a control group, so to speak. They've been getting increasingly darker over a few days time, but not pos. Trying not to get too excited over that either (some women swear they got +opks right before their bfps, some say it's impossible and has nothing to do with it. I guess we'll see!).

User Image

9 years ago

have you gotten any new symptoms today? my bf saw my nipples and i quote "HOLY SH*T, they're huge and you have a dark ring around them!" lol i didn't even notice cause my nipples haven't felt sore at allll.
and i have so many blue veins running thru them too. hmmm....
i dont mess with OPK because they never work for me. they just got lighter and lighter?? do the headaches ever go away? and this lower back pain? i thought it might have been IB but i haven't seen anything... but i read not every girl spots. i didn't in my last pregnancy (mc).. still the same CM. i hope my temp goes up! wishing you luck and baby dust <3

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo