Community post

Discussion

Did I ovulate

I am needing some help. I am a little confused. I got my last period on May 4th and my cycle averages at about 31 days. On Sunday May 18th I felt ovulation pain. Does it mean I ovulated on Sunday? I am not sure how to pinpoint the day. I had sex on the 15th, the 18th and again today. I hope I have a chance this month.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you are having another 31 days cycle, I would expect ovulation to take place between today and thurs, but most likely tomorrow. I would suggest you use OPKs (LH strips) to better predict when O will occur going forward if your cycle is not always a perfect 31 days. My cycle can vary anywhere from 26-39 days so I used OPKs and BBT charting along with cervical mucus position and tracking for several cycles until I got to know my body well enough to ditch the OPKs and charting and rely solely on my body signals. Remember that sperm can live for up to 5 days in fertile CM (although 2-3 is more common) and your egg only lasts between 12-24 hours so it's most important to BD before O occurs. if I were you I'd BD tonight, tomorrow and the next day to cover your basis.

9 years ago

@ Hgreen87 thank you so much for your advice.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo