Community post

Discussion

13dpo still bfn

I'm 13dpo and I'm still getting a bfn. Has anyone received a bfp after testing negative. I'm having sympoms like crazy, which is unusual for me. Please let me know I need your positive stories!!

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi! I took a dollar store test at 11DPO and a BFN, not even a "hint" of a 2nd line so I thought I was out... well I got my BFP this morning at 16DPO!! 2 days late from my last day AF was due (have a 25-27 day cycle) so you're not out until AF shows!! Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi! I am is same situation as u. I think I am 12-13dpo I took hpt for last two to three days now and it is negative. Not having many symptoms besides late as heck for period. I am 4-6 days late now. I can have a 25-28day cycle. Not sure what's going on. Its frustrating. Taking a test as I write this waiting for results. Already looked up and seen no extra line so im going to say another negative. Congrats Candie! Maybe we are just late positives at this point. Idk.. keep me posted hippygrass on your progress

9 years ago

That's for your feedback ladies! It's so discouraging to keep getting negatives! AF will be considered late if she doesn't come tomorrow. I just feel so crappy, and I never feel this was before she arrives.
I just want to know already!

9 years ago • Post starter

I agree.. my test I just took was negative. I believe I am out. Period is just late I suppose. Im very discouraged. Cant wait for it to come now. I plan to throw back a few margaritas and bottles of wine. This is so unfair :-(

9 years ago

If you haven't got AF then you aren't out! You said you have 28 day cycles, what CD is today for you?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo