Community post

Discussion

Heavy bleeding after sex?

Ok so this entire paragraph is going to be tmi... Just a warning. So I was supposed to ovulate yesterday. Pretty sure I did. So dh and I have been dtd quite often since Friday. Twice Friday no lube. Was a little uncomfortable but nothing too noticeable. Once Saturday with lube was fine. Twice Sunday for a long time and I was fine both times with that too. Yesterday I noticed ewcm so we Dtd twice yesterday. Once without lube cause it didn't seem like we needed anything. It wasn't slippery but nothing too uncomfortable. The second time we used a little lube. I have never had sex so much in my life but we have been trying for 6 years and for the first time in a long time things are looking more on the normal side as far as blood work so if there was a good egg I didn't want to miss it! So this morning i noticed some light spotting and gradually it got worse. I'm having cramps and my lower back hurts. Kind of like my period started. Only being cd 16 I would hate to think my period has started so soon cause I was really excited about this month. But I don't think that's what it is. It just doesn't look like period blood to me. Also I had a Pap smear on Wednesday and afterwards a little spotting which I hear is normal but I've never spotted after a Pap smear. I've heard the cervix has more blood flow and gets softer around ovulation time so could it be just that the Pap smear on top of so much sex keeps like picking a scab if you know what I mean? I'm just freaked out there is something terribly wrong with me. And the bleeding isn't insanely heavy. Some did get in my underwear so I changed and put a pad on but haven't felt much of anything since. There is a lot of blood on the toilet paper when I wipe though. Anyone been through this or have any answers?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

This is something I would consider talking to your ob gyn about...seems unusual but I'm not a doctor either. but if I was you I would contact my doctor...especially since you are ttc...you wouldn't want anything to be going on that could hinder the process of ttc.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo