Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 and I am new here!!!

Hi everyone I am new here my DH and I are 26yrs old and have the same bday weird I kno lol... we have been tryin for about 9 months I think we are newlyweds married for a yr but together for 4yrs... today I am 9DPO anyone else :)

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello veunica! Welcome, I am 10 dpo. DH and I have been trying 3 mos. He's 44 and I am 37. I have two girls already (19,13) therefore its just like I am starting completely over but he doesn't have any kids of his own...raising a nephew but it's just not the same as your very own...so I really want to bless him with his own. AF is suppose to show in 3-4 days lets hope she stays away. Good luck and much baby dust your way. Keep in touch

User Image

9 years ago

Hi lol yea my mom did the same it is 7 of us I am 26 and i have 2 brother that are 23 and 20 so then she adopted a lil that was goin 2 her daycare yrs ago when he was 3months his mom gave him 2 us and he is 8 now so then she got remarried and he didnt have kids so she got preg started all the way back over and had triplets and they are 6yrs old now...

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi veunica!

I'm also TTC my first. I'm 27 and DH is 26. Never been pregnant, and we are in month 3. I am still pre- O, OPK hasn't given me a peak fertility symbol yet. Anyways,just wanted to say hello and wish you luck!!

9 years ago

Hi same 2 u I am still tryin 2 figure out how to use the website lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo