Community post

Discussion

Confused :-/ please read and give me advice or opinions :-/

Hey all...

Before get into details..I guess ill start with the odds.. I have always as irregular Spartac periods..so hard to track.. Sometimes get it for two or three months other times ill get it one month then not for a month or two but lately been coming whenever it feels like at any month...

My last period started on march 23 and ended march 26th. Between then and now had unprotected sex very often. I expected my next period to be April 20th. Did not come..took a home pregnancy test...negative..still no period...

Symptoms:

Fatigue--by 930p I'm exhausted..I work til 11p and when I walk thru the door I could crawl right into bed.. Usually don't go to bed until 230a and up at 10a..always been my schedule.

No energy--wake up after sleeping 10+ hours and could fall right back asleep

Headaches-- at least every day usually about 5p and later at night..

Naseau--every couple days when first wake up or when lay down

Random twinges-- in lower abdominal, tightness left side pelvic area

Abdominal pressure-- constant

Abdominal cramps--after I eat

Lower back pain-- comes n goes thoroughly the day...never had lower back pain

Yesterday 5/1 n 5/2 Today I started spotting... Ill attach a pic..beer had this before. It's like pinkish/brownish...lil amounts only when wipe can see it...

I am ttc and have hopes this could be it *cross of fingers* but don't want to get to excited

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you have irregular and sporadic periods, it may just be that you ovulated later than expected and your period will be later than expected. I've also found it is really difficult to differentiate between PMS and early pregnancy symptoms. I also get some symptoms when I ovulate that I also get for PMS!

I would wait a few days and test again. It may just be a matter of timing (isn't it always, lol!)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo