Community post

Discussion

Hives a sign of pregnancy??

Hey everyone,

I'm 26 years old and have started trying to have my first baby. This is the second month of trying. I tracked my cycle this month to pinpoint ovulation etc etc...on 9dpo, I woke up and over the course of an hour got hives all over my legs and some on my arms. Within another hour they were all gone. I have never had hives ever. I have no allergies. I hadn't eaten at that point, hadn't switched laundry soap, I had done nothing different than normal. Then, 10dpo it happened again! Same exact way. Came and went. And now today, 11dpo, it has happened again this morning, but started on my inner things and then moved onto my stomach. I did some research and there are some people who have had hives before a bfp, but it doesn't seem common. I just think it's really interesting and wondering if the two are connected?? From the progesterone maybe? Btw, I have taken cheapy internet test with fmu and all negative still...has anyone had this happen to them??

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

When I was pregnant I broke out in hives all over the palms of my hands and feet. I don't remember how far along I was but it was early.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo