Community post

Discussion

4dpo today, looking for cycle buddies.

4dpo today and looking for cycle buddies that I can chat to about this tww, and possibly give Dh a break so that he doesn't think I'm turning into some crazy woman! This is our 6th cycle ttc and I have been getting more obsessed with every passing month!
After ov I usually have tingling bbs right up till af arrives. The haven't so far and late last night they began to ache, the right one actually hurts! The sensation is so different to how they should normally be feeling by now. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up esp so early. Got a feeling this is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever!

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Hello im 5 dpo today & jus like u I have symptoms as well im due
For af on 5/3/14 hoping & praying she doesn't show im gonna
Test on 4/29/14 I hope I can hold out till then lol cuz im a true
Poas addict last month had a cp so waiting to see what happens
This month & sending u lots of baby dust :)) &

10 years ago

Hello, Ladies!

I too am 4dpo. This is the first month of TTC after two early mc/cp. My m.d. advised me to wait three cycles before TTC, so here I am.

A little info about myself
I am 30 DH is 33 we have three beautiful children: a 6yr old dd, a 5yr old DS and a 3yr old dd. We would love baby#4, however this TTC journey has been much longer then I ever expected.

As for symptoms, I have none to report. My family had a virus this last week so my uneasy tummy is most likely due to that and not TTC related. My most common symptom when I am prego is sore bbs around 9 dpo so for some sore bbs!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi dianedzr and babymine, thanks for replying, it's great that we are all at the same point in our cycles.
My af is due on the 3rd as well, i'm going to test at 10dpo, I have my clearblue easy digital ready and waiting! I don't temp but have been checking my cm this month and had a possible ovulation bleed on cd12 to 13 which I've never experienced before.
Babymine - so sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for you this month.
We have a 3 year old daughter and would love a Bro or sis for her. This ttc is taking longer for us as well, last time I caught in the 2nd month after stopping bcp that I'd been taking years, we're on our 6th cycle this time. May have left it to late as I am nearing 40 and Dh is 45 but I'm not giving up yet!

and

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies im glad we have each other.. baby mine
Sorry for your lost hugs im so anxious cuz I want to start
Testing but I knw its early yet only 6 dpo ! I wanna test n 3 days
But I dnt want to b disapppointed ive got 1 test so im
Trying to hold out as best I can My symptoms r
Very sore bbs
Headache
Nauseous
Frequent urination
Heartburn
Strong sense of smell
Craving chicken breast
Bck ache
O pain on left side
So im hoping for a strong bfp soon :)) dh says ive been
Cranky the last 2 day's lol :))
Hoping praying & that we all
Get our this month !

10 years ago

Hi, Ladies.

Ugh, this tww is taking forever! 5 dpo? That's it?

Dianedzr- 9dpo has always been my testing day. I'll probably test on 9dpo as well.

Since I'm only 5dpo and implantation most likely hasn't occurred I'm not feeling any symptoms that I can blame on pregnancy. However, my back started aching tonight so who knows. Here's to hoping, right?

ladies hopefully we'll all get some good news soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies :)) babymine u said it best ! This tww is
Dragging on 4 sure :/ but jus like u I will b testing
In 2 days too :)) I will b 9 dpo im excited but sad as
Well cuz how ever long it takes this cycle or future
One's this will b our last lil one 4 us so im speaking it
Into existence that I will c a bfp in 2 day's gl wit
Ur testing as well keep me posted :)) I think it would
Be beautiful & cool if we conceive this cycle cuz our
Babies would b due around the same time

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
Dianedzr - I'm going to test in 2 days too, good luck, your symptoms sound promising .
Babymine - i agree its going soooo slow, I also had lower back ache yesterday but I just fobbed it of.
I'm 6dpo today and not much been had happening, none of my usual af symptoms have happened yet but the last 4 hours that changed. I had a bit of aching in my belly and felt light headed so went to lay down and fell asleep for 3 hours! Woke up to bbs that are throbbing and odd feeling down there in my pelvic bones. So excited too and hope I'm not just symptom spotting but this is just totally different.
and

Hello ladies. .. so im 9 dpo today I broke dwn & tested!
Im not sure but I thought maybe it was faintly positive
But I was rushing to pickup my lil 1 frm school
So im going to retest this pm pray 4 me & wish me
Luck hope all is well & gl I will keep u posted

10 years ago

Ooohh good luck dianedzr sending and to you. Can you post a pic of test?

Babymine - how are you? Any other symptoms?

I didn't test this morning, woke up late (perfect example of why I don't temp) and mad panic to get my dd to nursery I just didn't think about it and don't like to test during the day just in case I've not held long enough and get disappointed!

Hello ladies I posted my hpt
So u can see my test I see something n
Person its faint :/ gonna retest & c
What happens gl wit ur testing
Keep us posted

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo