Community post

Discussion

TWW Craze! Symptoms or PMS??

I'll apologize now for the tmi lol. I have conceived before, but lost the baby at 8 weeks. During that pregnancy I did not know that I was pregnant because I did not experience many symptoms during the TWW besides a missed period. This month I was fertile during the 7th-12th and my fiance and I bd'd on the 11th and 12th. About a week later I started getting a large amount of white creamy discharge throughout the day (no itching or foul odor). Shortly after I began sleeping longer and was extremely tired even after taking naps, began getting headaches, I am starting to notice more veins in my chest with a blueish color and tingling from time to time (one breast has also grown a little larger than the other lol). It is the night before my expected AF and the symptoms are still going strong along with dull cramping. Could these be TWW symptoms of a BFP or is it PMS driving me crazy. HELP!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds like it could be pregnancy symptoms to me! If it's the day before your period, you could probably get away with taking a test. But if it's negative, don't let it get you down, some women don't get positives till a week AFTER their missed period. With my son, I tested at what would have been 5 weeks and got a negative. My cycle had been strange then so I brushed it off. I didn't realize until I was 15 weeks pregnant! Have you been dreaming more? I usually notice that as one of my first pregnancy symptoms. (I unfortunately have had quite a few chemicals and miscarriages.)

User Image

10 years ago

Update:
My period is now a week late and my symptoms are still occurring. I woke up one morning and my whole chest is now filled with bright blue/green veins, breast/nipple tenderness has increased, and the white creamy/lotion-like cm is still happening in large amounts. I also get headaches now randomly and as soon as I wake up and I've become very winded and have an increased heart rate after doing something as simple as walking up a flight of stairs (I walk daily so this is a surprised). I am going to test again later this coming week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for BFP!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo