Community post

Discussion

Constant Cramps

Hi
So-I constantly have what feels like dull throbbing period cramps throughout my ENTIRE cycle. It makes it impossible for me to tell when I ovulate, when af is coming or anything else because they are always there. I just had my period so I had those pains the whole time. I am done my period I still have those pains. I have them the week before my period the week after the week of and also in the middle when I am "supposed" to be ovulating.

Does any one else experience this? My husband thinks its weird and says I should get checked. I don't understand what the doctor would possibly say. She'll probably just tell me to take Tylenol *eyeroll*
I think he is sick of me always whining about having period cramps when I really have no business having any period cramps. I'm starting to get fed up with the cramps constantly as well. It basically ruins any fun I ever want to have doing activities cause I feel like i'm pms'ing.

Can someone shed some light on this? Is this normal??

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had something somewhat similar two years ago when I quit bc and we started trying for number two. My cramps between periods would be so intense at times it would take my breath away. A few times it was so bad I dropped what I was carrying and doubled over. Other times just annoying period strength cramps, it ended up being a bacterial infection in my uterus. Cramping continued and they ran more tests and that ended up showing positive symptoms for endometriosis. I am with your hubby, don't suffer through it any longer, go get checked out. :) you deserve to feel well again!

10 years ago

Thank you for the response runnermama

It gives me something to think about for sure.
Is endometriosis curable?

I feel a bit worried now

10 years ago • Post starter

I am happy to share my experience with you! No need to worry though, depending on the stage in which it is there are various treatments! My doctor recommended getting pregnant! Ha! It "burns" it out! Birth control is another way to help it, but obviously that is out of the question if your goal is TTC! They can run. Tests to see if it is interfering with conception and if it is there are various ways to remove it depending on your doc. The important thing is to get checked out so your not in pain and it will put your mind at ease.

10 years ago

Thanks! I just made an appointment with my doc for next Thursday for a complete physical and pap. Hopefully it will not be something serious like ovarian cancer (stupid Google lol)

10 years ago • Post starter

I hope you can get some answers and start feeling better! After my last pregnancy mine have nearly vanished completely! Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo