Community post

Discussion

Is it normal to be 9 dpo and have no early signs?

My husband and I just decided to start TTC this cycle. Before this I never bothered keeping track of AF and when she came to visit. Usually it is towards the end of each month, so I rounded it out to the March 26th. This would make my O Day April 10th. I did get a set of cramping around this time and also a few days later. Today is 9 DPO and I am not really feeling anything symptom wise. My breasts are slightly sore when I push in on them but that's it.

This will be my second pregnancy but with my first one we did not TTC with her so I never noticed any symptoms then.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

From all the readings Ive done on early pregnancy symptoms I don't think you should be worried.
It seems to me that most of the early symptoms can be accounted for by PMS too.

I also believe I ovulated on the 10th so you and I are on the same cycle :) Im in the other boat of having lots of symptoms but cant be sure that its EPS or PMS!

Its not to late to start charting your symptoms now though.

Ive been suffering from gas and diarrhoea (charming I know). But this is the first time Im properly charting symptoms so I cant be sure that its not a PMS thing. But Id like to think Id remember if I suffer from this every month! Nausea but no throwing up...thats about it really. So nothing definitive! And as far I know there really isn't any definitive symptom either until you test!

So long story short....I dont think its something to be concerned about!

Goodluck and Baby dust! :)

10 years ago

I have no idea to be honest. The body does crazy things BUT, i remember the first time I was preggies, I had very minor symptoms (weight loss was one of the big ones in fact) and I tested negative for the first 4 weeks. I felt something was off when I didn't get a period but didn't think I was pregnant. I took a test anyway and I got a very faint line 3 times. I thought because it wasn't a dark line that I wasn't pregnant this was AT LEAST 25 dpo. I waited another month and still no AF so I KNEW something was wrong and went to Planned Parenthood to find out I was BFP! I couldn't believe it. There are no rules. The body does what it wants and I find that unless a women is REALLY in tune with her body, most women who were actually pregnant didn't even notice until they missed a period and sometimes after. I recommend to stop worrying about and if you are, you will KNOW by a BFP after not having a period. That's my experience.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo