Community post

Discussion

Confused.

Hello everyone! New to this although I have three babes! Two are mine and the eldest is my step-son! I need some advice or someone to talk me down from freaking out. My DH and I just started ttc in July. I am one of those 28 day cycle, know my body really well kind of people. On bc or off I am always 28 days. Apparently this cycle was MUCH different. I test positive (faint) on a $tree cheapie and negative on everything else. I was 5 days late for my period at this point. My Dr. sent me to do a blood HCG on tuesday the 18th. Just after I got home I started bleeding pretty heavy. So I thought it was either a chemical pregnancy or I wasn't pregnant and my cycle was WAY off. Well my period was heavy for ONE day and the next day went to a VERY slow spotting and today is the same. Something told me to test this morning. And I did and it came up a VERY faint +!! So I called the Dr. to see what my test said. My HcG was at 13!! And she said I was pregnant. And then I thought, "oh wait! I started bleeding tho!". She told me that because it came up today after I started bleeding is a good sign that I may not be losing it. Something about my levels were too low before to come up a positive and that means that they are at least 25miu now, so it went up! Thats good right? Im afraid I am still losing it because I am still lightly bleeding. Is this a common thing? Should I be worried? I have never bled with any of my other pregnancies. Any advice or common story is welcome!!! :D

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo